Yoga Classes in Frinton, Essex and the Tendring Area, with Jocelyne
In-person classes recommenced
(subject to changeable Covid regulations.)
Zoom classes and
Online Yoga membership running alongside.
(Please join our mailing list to be kept up to date)
Click here for Online class Membership
Click here for #stayhome yoga
Click here for private 1 to 1 sessions
1. *Yoga – weekly classes- Tuesday 9.30 – 10.45 am – Soken House, Triangle center, Frinton.
2. *Yoga – weekly classes- Wednesday 6.15 – 7.30 pm n – Frinton First aid center
(3. Yoga Hiit – aka Yoga Shred® – Saturday 10 am – 11 am – Yoga Hub Walton
4. Barre – (Ballet Barre) – Wednesday 7.45 – 8.45 pm – – Frinton First aid center
Temporarily suspended until further notice.)
5. Yoga – Lifehouse Spa – Thorpe le soken – Lifehouse membership and day spa only.
*Style of Yoga taught: Hatha yoga, Restorative and Vinyasa Flow.
Combining styles and techniques from many years of practice and ongoing training with world-class teachers such as Shiva Rea (Prana Flow), so that you have a safe, informed, sometimes challenging form of Yoga, adaptable for all abilities.
*Yoga Hiit (Yoga Shred) and Barre are NEW!
More details HERE
Frinton Community Association:
Soken House, room 5, The Triangle, Frinton on Sea – CO13 0AU
(on the right as you walk in from the Triangle car park)
Frinton First Aid Center,
Old Way, (off Old Road) Frinton on Sea, Essex CO13 9DD
(Use the Code to get in the door – Please contact me for code)
High Street Walton on the Naze, Essex. ( Near the Library.)
You may book in person or use the booking calendar below:
To Book in Advance online – Use my online booking calendar HERE
For up to date pricing of all classes – GO HERE
You will need a yoga mat for all classes